You make a protected area covering up to 2,500 square feet of ground area (a 50-foot square area, or a hundred 5-foot square areas, or twenty-five 10-foot square areas).
Guards and Wards
- Level: 6
- Casting time: 10 Minutes
- Range: Touch
- Components: V, S, M
- Duration: 24 hours
The protected area can be up to 20 feet high and shaped as you wish. As long as you can walk into each continuous area while casting a spell, you can divide the area to protect several floors of a fortress.
When casting this spell, you can specify specific individuals so that they are not affected by some or all effects of the spell.
You can also specify a password, and when it is spoken out loud, you can make the person who speaks the order immune to these effects.
Copper walls and iron walls create the following effects in the protected area.
Corridors. Dense fog flooded the protected aisle and kept it heavily covered. In addition, when a creature other than you encounters a fork in the aisle that needs to choose a direction, there is a 50% chance that the wrong direction is the correct direction of travel.
Door Door. All doors in the protected area are locked with magic, which is equivalent to using magic spells to lock the door.
In addition, you can use a phantom to cover up to 10 doors (equivalent to the unreal object effect of the minor illusion of the magic illusion) to make it look like a flat wall.
Stairs of stairs. The cobwebs are covered with stairs in the protected area from top to bottom, which is equivalent to the effect of the spell cobweb web.
When the copper wall and iron wall spells continue, even if these spider webs are burned or torn, they can be reborn after 10 minutes.
Other spell effects. You can arrange one of the following magic effects you specify within the protected area of the fortress.
· Dancing lights are arranged in four corridors. You can arrange a simple light dance procedure to make it work repeatedly while the copper and iron wall spells continue.
· Arrange magic mouth magic mouth in two locations.
· Stinking clound in two locations. The cloud appears in the position you arranged. While the Bronze and Iron Wall spells continue, even if the cloud is blown away by the wind, it will regenerate after 10 minutes.
· Arrange a continuous gust of wind in a corridor or a room.
· Arrange a suggestion at a location. You designate a square area of up to 5 feet. Any creature entering or passing through this area will be spiritually implied by the spell.
The entire protected area radiates magic. When a dispel magic is cast on a specific effect, if the spell succeeds, the specific effect is removed.
When you continuously apply this method to the same place every day for a year, it will create a permanent copper wall and iron wall effect.