In d&d 5e, how to find the command word for items? And how long does command 5e last?
Classes: Paladin, Cleric
Casting Time: Action
Range: 60 feet
Duration: 1 round
How to use the dnd 5e command?
You say a word to a creature you can see within the cast range. The target creature must successfully pass a Wisdom save, otherwise, it must obey the command in its next round. If the target is an undead creature or the target cannot understand your language, or if your order directly damages it, the spell has no effect.
Here are some commonly used dnd 5e command words and their effects. You can also say word commands that are not listed here, and the DM decides how the target will act. If the target cannot complete your order, the spell ends.
Approach. The target moves towards you in the shortest and most direct route and ends its round when it reaches 5 feet from you.
Drop. The target lowers the grip in his hand and ends his round.
Grovel. The target fell to the ground and ended its turn.
Halt. The target does not move and does nothing. Flying creatures are suspended in place (if it can do so). If it has to move to stay in the air, it moves the minimum distance to keep flying.
Flee. The goal moves away from you in the fastest and most effective way during its turn.
When casting this d&d 5e command spell with 2 or more spell slots, each time you use a spell slot that is one ring higher than the 1st, the spell can affect one more target. The distance between each target cannot exceed 30 feet.
Frequently topics on dnd 5e command
1. How strict are you about command dnd 5e words dnd 5e?
2. What is a simple command in 5e animate dead?
3. You are an impressive Fighter, yes. But strength and steel can only carry someone so far. My magic, and that of all the hundreds of magic users under my command dnd 5e, shall be your downfall.
4. A necromancer war wizard is renowned for its conquests in battle. Their secret: they have a legion of vampiric mists under their command. At night, they release the cloud of mists to exsanguinate enemy soldiers.
5. Like a dog, I will perform tricks on command 5e spell during dnd today, said trick being burping on command.