In d&d game, how does hex 5e spell work? And who learns hex spell?
Hex 5e spell
Classes: Warlock ( Warlock 5e spell)
Casting Time: Bonus Action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V, S, M
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
How does dnd 5e hex work?
You curse a creature you can see within the cast range. Until the spell ends, any attacks you hit on that target will cause an additional 1d6 points of erosion damage.
In addition, when you cast the spell, you select an attribute, which makes the target have a disadvantage when making the attribute check of the selected attribute.
If the target’s HP drops to 0 before the spell ends, you can use a bonus action to curse another creature in a subsequent round before the spell ends. Casting a spell on the target can remove the curse after removing the curse.
When casting this spell using the 3rd or 4th ring spell slot, its concentration can be maintained for up to 8 hours.
When casting this spell with a 5th-level or higher spell slot, its concentration can be maintained for up to 24 hours.
Frequently topics on hex dnd 5e
1. What book is dnd 5e hex spell in dnd 5e?
Get a copy of Player’s Handbook
2. Perma-killed half the party in our Curse of Strahd session tonight…. pesky will-o-wisps! Let’s hope they can help in Krezk…..
3. DnD/Wizards is under fire and sure as hell people crawl out of the woodwork defending work that doesn’t deserve it.
DnD has some serious baked in racism since it’s inception. It’s not beginner-friendly and its design is unfocused and unable to facilitate the play it promotes.
4. I’m composing a new #dnd campaign starting area
I’m going to depart from my usual practice and specify the contents of exactly one “kingdom hex”- which is to say, an area about 60 miles across. we’ll see how well that works out in play, I suppose
5. This future hypothetical 5e hex spell crawl will be tough, but the players will know that ahead of time. Perhaps some will then build PCs that know how to properly repair damaged equipment rather than need to return to town.
6. In dnd 5e, what does hex apply to?