How long does spiritual weapon 5e last? How does the spiritual weapon attack in dnd 5e? Does spiritual weapon go away when unconscious?
Spiritual weapon 5e
Casting Time: Bonus Action
Range: 60 feet
Duration: 1 minute
How does dnd 5e spiritual weapon work?
You create a floating spiritual weapon at a point within the casting distance and continue it until the d&d 5e spiritual weapon spell duration ends or you cast the spell again. When casting this dnd 5e spell, you can make a melee spell attack on a creature within 5 feet of the weapon. If it hits, the target takes 1d8 + your cast key attribute adjustment value’s force field damage.
You can move the weapon up to 20 feet as a bonus action during your turn, and then make the same attack on a creature within 5 feet of it. The shape of the weapon is up to you. And if the priest who casts the spell serves a deity associated with a specific weapon (such as St. Cuthbert’s mace, Thor Thor’s hammer), the spell creates a weapon that looks similar to the weapon.
At Higher Levels
When casting this spiritual weapon spell with 3 or higher spell slots, each time you use a spell slot that is 2 rings higher than the 2nd ring, the spell’s damage is increased by 1d8.
Topics on d&d 5e spiritual weapon
1. How to empower spiritual weapon 5e?
2. How to deal with the spiritual weapon in dnd 5e?
3. The cleric tried to summon a Spiritual Weapon shaped like a large bucket because they were trying to save a drowning cow and I’ve been in many a preposterous theological conundrum in my time but frankly this raised by the bar by a few yards.
4. My Tortle cleric found a magical mace. The DM described when I picked it up I felt a tingling sensation. So I handed it to the other party members and they all felt the same tingle. So I named it Tingle Maker. My starting non-magical mace I named Kindness.
So I was killing things with Kindness. Unfortunately, kindness broke and is no more. So I renamed my Spiritual Weapon to Spirit of Kindness.
5. What would a goblin spiritual weapon look like?