How long does spiritual weapon 5e last? How does the spiritual weapon attack in dnd 5e? Does spiritual weapon go away when unconscious?
Spiritual weapon 5e
Casting Time: Bonus Action
Range: 60 feet
Duration: 1 minute
How does dnd 5e spiritual weapon work?
You create a floating spiritual weapon at a point within the casting distance and continue it until the d&d 5e spiritual weapon spell duration ends or you cast the spell again. When casting this dnd 5e spell, you can make a melee spell attack on a creature within 5 feet of the weapon. If it hits, the target takes 1d8 + your cast key attribute adjustment value’s force field damage.
You can move the weapon up to 20 feet as a bonus action during your turn, and then make the same attack on a creature within 5 feet of it. The shape of the weapon is up to you. And if the priest who casts the spell serves a deity associated with a specific weapon (such as St. Cuthbert’s mace, Thor Thor’s hammer), the spell creates a weapon that looks similar to the weapon.
At Higher Levels
When casting this spiritual weapon spell with 3 or higher spell slots, each time you use a spell slot that is 2 rings higher than the 2nd ring, the spell’s damage is increased by 1d8.
1. How to empower spiritual weapon 5e?
2. How to deal with the spiritual weapon in dnd 5e?
3. The cleric tried to summon a Spiritual Weapon shaped like a large bucket because they were trying to save a drowning cow and I’ve been in many a preposterous theological conundrum in my time but frankly this raised by the bar by a few yards.
4. My Tortle cleric found a magical mace. The DM described when I picked it up I felt a tingling sensation. So I handed it to the other party members and they all felt the same tingle. So I named it Tingle Maker. My starting non-magical mace I named Kindness.
So I was killing things with Kindness. Unfortunately, kindness broke and is no more. So I renamed my Spiritual Weapon to Spirit of Kindness.
5. What would a goblin spiritual weapon look like?