We had introduced the cure wounds 5e spell, now let’s show the detail info of mass cure wounds 5e.
Mass cure wounds 5e
Casting Time: Action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
How does the dnd 5e Mass cure wounds work?
A wave of healing energy rushes from a point you specify within the cast range. You designate up to six creatures in a 30-foot radius spherical area around the point and restore each target creature to a certain amount of health, which is equal to 3d8 + your cast key attribute adjustment value. This spell has no effect on undead and constructing creatures.
At Higher Levels
When casting d&d 5e mass cure wounds spell with a 6th-level or higher spell slot, each time you use a spell slot higher than the 5th ring, its healing is increased by 1d8.
Frequently topics about d&d 5e mass cure wounds
1. If your party needs more firepower, Conjure Elemental is great. Greater Restoration is situational, depends on how many nasty effects your DM throws at you. If you’re the main healer, Mass Cure Wounds. There are other neat spells, but mostly niche effects.
2. I have many very powerful dnd 5e spells at my disposal but I will never use them because I will always have mass cure wounds prepared to save these chucklefucks!
3. The favorite spell in dnd is cure wounds and dnd 5e mass cure wounds. I know it’s not as interesting as most. I know it’s just healing. But I really like clerics. I like playing the healer, and the idea of helping the party is really satisfying to me.
4. Can a cleric that’s blinded still effectively cast mass cure wounds since he can’t see any targets?
5. The practical dnd side of my brain says prepare mass cure wounds, the Innes side says contagion because slimy doom is a hell disease to inflict on a powerful foe.